How do I install my WorldBloxer map?
- Click on the download-link in the email received after purchase.
- Download the zip-file to your computer.
- Unpack and save in C:\[username]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves for Windows, and
/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/minecraft for Mac.
(Also described here: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/.minecraft).
- Your WorldBoxer map(s) should now be in your list of worlds in ‘Singleplayer’ mode in Minecraft.
- You will probably see two Minecraft maps for the same area, one includes terrain heights, and one (named ‘…_flat’) is built on flat ground. For help to choose between the maps with or without terrain, read our faq:WorldBloxer faq
- Check the readme.txt for further information.
Go to WorldBloxer